Lawyer of Counsel at the Paris Bar since 2012
Lawyer of Counsel
Roxane Sageloli advises and litigates in the fields of urban planning and development law, and public law in general. She assists local authorities and companies, associations and individuals in setting up, securing and monitoring numerous urban and development projects.
- Urban planning and development
- Public business law
- Energy law
- Biodiversity and resources
- Industrial environment
- Certificate of aptitude for the legal profession (EFB Paris, 2011)
- Professional Master II in urban planning law (IUP Narbonne, 2007)
- Master I in public action law (University of Perpignan, 2006)
Roxane Sageloli is co-author of the Code of Administrative Justice and the Environmental Code (Éd. LexisNexis), and contributes to the publication of articles and studies in various specialized journals.