Arielle Guillaumot advises and litigates with associations, individuals, public bodies and companies of the firm. She mainly advises on renewable energy, biodiversity and development. She also regularly contributes to the publication of articles in various specialist journals.
- Energy law
- Industrial environment
- Biodiversity and resources
- Certificate of aptitude for the legal profession – EFB (2021)
- Master 2 Research in Environmental Law – University Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne and University Paris II Panthéon-Assas (2019)
- Double degree Master 1 in law, majoring in German law – LLM “European Law” – Humboldt Universität Berlin and Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas (2018)
- University diploma (D.U.) “German law, language and civilisation” – University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas (2016)