Admitted to the Bar since 2011, Madeleine BABES has been working for nearly 8 years in the public service on different positions with responsibility, thus mastering the administrative machinery and general public law. She recently joined HUGLO LEPAGE AVOCATS in the beginning of 2018.
After a first experience as an associate in the law firm Huglo Lepage & Associés (2011-2012), Maître BABES held various positions in local authorities, successively as a public contracts legal advisor (Puteaux, 2008-2010), public contracts officer (Asnières-sur-Seine, 2013-2014), Head of legal services and public contracts (Communauté de l’Agglomération Creilloise, 2014-2016), then Head of order services public affairs, legal affairs and insurance (Pays de Lunel Communauté de communes, 2017).
In 2018, after her several experiences in various public entities, she returned to her practice as a lawyer and joined HUGLO LEPAGE AVOCATS as an associate lawyer.
She works primarily as a consultant to various public entities and individuals, in general public law as well as in public procurement law and environmental law.
- General administrative Law
- Public contract Law
- Environmental Law
- Admitted to the Bar (2011)
- Master 2 Research – Law and Justice – specialty public law – University Paris XII (2008).
- Master 1 – General Public Law – University Paris II Panthéon Assas (2006-2007).
- « Biodiversité et comptabilités publiques et privées », JSS, 17 octobre 2018, n°74
- « Le contrat : cet instrument juridique convié au grand bal des évolutions technologiques et financières », JSS, 26 mai 2018, n°37
- « Violation du droit au respect de la vie privée et droit de l’environnement – Commentaire sous l’arrêt CEDH, 2e sect., 10 janv.2012, n°30765/08, Di Sorno et a. c/ Italie », La gazette du Palais, 14 and 15 March 2012, n°74 à 75
- Co-author of the Environmental Code, LexisNexis editon (2012, 2018)
- Co-author of the Administrative Justice Code, LexisNexis edition (2011, 2013)
- Negotiation techniques;
- Sustainable development in public contracts;
- Environmental clauses and public contracts;
- Social integration and public contracts.