François Damerval is a specialist in European issues and mechanisms on environmental issues, food security, health and energy.
Former parliamentary assistant accredited to the European Parliament, François Dumerval is a specialist in European issues and mechanisms on environmental issues, food security, health and energy. He also has a strong experience in corporate CSR management and shareholder activism.
- Health and Environment
- Industrial environment
- Industrial and natural risks
- Energy and climate change
- Adaptation to the new economy
- Master Management de la RSE (former DESS Audit Social et Sociétal) (2006)
- Master Responsable du Développement des Organisations (2005)
Contribution to l’Atlas mondial du nucléaire – Une étape dans la transition énergétique, by Corinne Lepage (Autrement Editions).